Friday 20 July 2018

Designing my own Dollhouse part 2

So I was so unsure of what colour to paint the inside of the house, I have no idea what theme or colour scheme I will have yet so I used some leftover paint from my hallway ;) It is called Moonlight and is a pretty pastel gray/Lilac
For the floor, I wasn't sure whether to add a carpet or use wooden stirrers cut up to mimic wooden floor. In the end, I found a pack of scrapbook paper with different wood effects and decided to cut it in strips and glue it down to make the scale a little more realistic for the house
What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for another great post, looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another absolutely brilliant post. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I’m really starting to love your blogs now. I sure hope more cool stuff to read on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It’s blowing my mind. Howd you do this?

    ReplyDelete